Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Great Expectations

















When I get calls for pregnancy portraits I am always pleased to have been chosen over a female photographer as I know most women are more comfortable infront of another woman. This shows the trust and faith my clients have in me, and I dont take that lightly. Not that gender should be an issue but I understand this mindset of "not wanting a guy" so when I am selected I am truly honered to be choosen.

Congradulations to Mark& Brooke on the blessing of their second child. Brooke is truley beautiful person inside and out, and her husband Mark and son Jack are just downright handsome guys, I,m talking male model material.

We had a great time documenting this special time in their lives and I just had to share this one with you. Was I right about this little guy? :o)

No comments: