Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time to start up the old Blog again


I am a bad blogger, I am a bad blogger, I am a bad blogger, sound like Bart Simpson don't I?

I have been doing a little Facebook a couple tweets but have let the blog people down. I know I need to get on the stick, but hey who reads blogs any way? Send me an e-mail to either www.Lightdances@aol.com or to portraitpro1@gmail.com and let me know you read the blog and I will do a drawing and send out a couple gift certificates to our random winners who contact me. You must include your name and e-mail address and tell me what year I started this blog to be considered. I look forward to hearing from you, please let me know if you are a client or student of mine. Thanks for visiting my blog, I will try to be better, I promise :o) ;o) :o)

Dirk Dabel


208-371-7701

No comments: