Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Retouching, the key to getting your best images







This is the work of one of my many talented students. Ginny has a great eye for photography and she also has an adorable son who could give any professional model a run for their money. She was having problems with images coming out of the camera not looking quite right. A common problem with digital. We worked on the basic stuff figuring out what she was doing right and wrong and then we worked on her Photoshop skills. The botom image is what she was getting, the middle image is what she was able to do in just one session in my class, and then another on the top in Black and white with border. Ginny told methat she learned more in my class than she had learned in another class (much longer and much more expensive) class at a local college.
Thanks for the compliment, glad I could help out.
She was amazed at her results, I knew she could do it. I expect to see great things in her future work.

No comments: