Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Whats new? blog updates!

Had a great time a couple weeks ago at the first annual ICE scrapbookers convention a 3 day event held at the Double Tree Riverside in Boise. I was contacted by Heather who asked if I would like to provide a photography training class for the attendees of the convention. The event featured anything you would ever need to know and do regarding scrapbooking with several workshops and clinics. I was of course happy to put together a introduction to photography class that covered all the important photography stuff for their attendees. Excellent turn out with a very nice group of ladies. Eric Hensheid my righthand photographer was also there to back me up if I needed assitance, or in case the ladies needed a male model. Thank you Eric! Anyway it was a great pleasure to be part of the Inspriration Celebration Experience hope this thing continues to grow for Heather , Nancy and Tracy. Check out their site at www.iceescape.net

No comments: